Answers to Common Questions
Online Learning System
- Do I need to sign up for an account to access the training modules?
- Where do I purchase courses?
- Do all of your monthly courses require a one-year commitment?
When you purchase a 1-year or monthly training license, your account will automatically be created and the system will provide you with login instructions by email.
Courses access can be purchased on our website through the online store.
Not all of them. Make sure you read the course offerings before you purchase and contact us with any questions.
Seminars and Trainings
- How can I find out about upcoming seminars in my area?
- How do I schedule a training at my worksite?
- Description of what you do at your worksite
- Number of plants or locations
- Number of employees at your plant or location
- Type of training you’d like to see happen
- Current and past improvement systems used at your worksite
- What does it cost to host a seminar?
Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter, which lists upcoming events, and check our events page for updates
Call our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and have the following information ready:
We offer two different financial models. Please call our office for details.
- Is it possible to speak with Dr. Galsworth for suggestions and recommendations?
- What is Dr. Galsworth’s availability for on-site training?
If you are currently using one of our online courses, or you are working with VTI on a visual implementation at your worksite, she will be happy to talk with you at her first available appointment time.
If you are not a current client but would like s moment to speak with Dr. Galsworth about an issue in your workplace, please email us at email@example.com with your name and question, and you will receive a return email about scheduling a phone appointment.
Please call our office to let us know your time frame, and we’ll let you know what time slots are available.
- Do you offer discounts for volume orders?
Absolutely! Whether you are purchasing books or online training systems, bulk discounts will automatically apply when you make a purchase.
about Visual Thinking
Established by Gwendolyn Galsworth in 1991, Visual Thinking Inc. (formerly Quality Methods International/QMI) is a training and implementation company, specializing in expert knowledge and know-how on workplace visuality. We bring those to you in the form of our books, DVDs, Online Training Systems, implementation protocol, train-the-trainer workshops, and other on-line and on-site services.