|Work That Makes Sense||Mistake-Proofing||Visual Leadership|
A Perfect Way To Bring Dr. Galsworth To Your Company
When self-sufficiency is your goal, there is no better way to achieve this than through the Visual-Lean® Institute’s train-the-trainer process in the visual workplace technology of your choice.
When you register for one of our Train-The-Trainers (TTT), you can expect to delve into the knowledge base of your chosen methodology and also learn key instructional and coaching practices that turn knowledge into know-how—and know-how into cultural alignment and bankable results.
The three following visual workplace methods are currently available: Work That Makes Sense/Operator-Led Visuality; Mistake-Proofing for Engineers; and Visual Leadership/Principles & Practices. Clicks above.
Each of our Train-The-Trainer packages include:
- World-class training conducted, personally, by Dr. Galsworth
- The complete system of Online Training modules
- The associated bonus modules
- The associated Resource Folio
- Special Trainer Manuals and Teaching Thumbnails
- Special coaching on how to visually assess your facility
- Special training on planning and prep for your company launch, learning sessions, and trainer homework
- A set of pdf files of associated full-color Instructional Wall Charts for you to reproduce at will
- Special ordering of the associated Participant Booklets
- Downloads of associated podcast bundles
- A copy for each of your trainers of the book by Dr. Galsworth, associated with the TTT topic, as applies
Our goal is to provide you with the knowledge, skill, understanding, materials, and confidence you need to plan for, train, implement, track, troubleshoot, and support an effective implementation in the visual workplace improvement method of your choice.
Interested? Schedule a TTT exclusively for your own company. Or register for one of our public TTT where you learn and practice with a group of trainers from several companies.
At-a-distance, personalized coaching by Dr. Galsworth is also available at package prices.